Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chicken patty

July 11, 2013

I think that our surprise over us liking the fake bacon yesterday led us to try another new product today.  We tried fake chicken patties for lunch. They are baked with a crispy breading. We added lettuce, cilantro, tomato, red onion, avocado, ranch, and baby swiss cheese. My daughter isn't big on chicken sandwiches but she said that it did taste like chicken. My son said it was ok. The big shocker was that my hubby and I actually liked them. They had a nice texture (probably due to the breading). I will definitely be buying these again.

We ran some errands this afternoon which turned into us somehow ending up at a pet store. After snuggling and falling in love with a sweet little face, we couldn't leave empty handed. We decided to take the little guy home with us. I finally got around to dinner at 7:30 so we settled on just having a quick breakfast. My son had french toast. My daughter, hubby, and I had eggs, toast, and grapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment