Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 day challenge, day 11

October 28, 2012


Today's lunch was a no brainer. Tacos! You would think that by now my taco supplies would have dwindled. Nope. Still have two boxes of hard shells and opened my last pack of tortillas today. My hubby even put away the leftovers in individual portions. That man loves bringing tacos to work. Yay!

I took out local beef short ribs for dinner, but they took too long to thaw out so that delicousness will wait until tomorrow. My hubby asked if I wanted homemade pizza. Absolutely. He made the dough in our bread machine. Topped it with homemade pizza sauce (used up a part jar in the fridge plus some), onion, green pepper (frozen from the garden), mushrooms, sage pork sausage (found rolling around in the bottom of the freezer), pepperoni (a random snack pack I had) and fresh mozzarella (the rest of the package). As I giggled and whispered to my daughter...."dad is obeying the challenge and he doesn't even know it!"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment