Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 day challenge, day 24

November 10, 2012

The challenge is rubbing off on my hubby. Seeing as it is Saturday, I figured that he would want to go out for lunch. He asked, "do you want to just eat up some leftovers?" Wohoo! He had some of the taco stuffed pasta shells from last night. I had the rest of the shepherd's pie. My daughter had ramen noodles but agreed to eat up some leftover corn with it. My son had a hotdog but used a bun that is only good for a few more days. Not bad!

My son went to a birthday party at a bowling alley. My hubby, daughter, and I bowled while we waited. We got done before the party was finished so we pulled up a table next to them. Pretty soon all around me was pizza. There were two birthday parties and another family sitting next to us and they were all eating pizza. It looked so delicious. I started to cave. Maybe we should just eat pizza instead of waiting to cook when we got home. No! Don't do it. We let our daughter get a piece seeing as it was getting kind of late.


I had planned on making chicken marsala tonight, but the party went later than I expected and by the time we got home I really didn't feel like cooking. We settled on some pork nachos with green onion from my garden, pepper jack cheese, barbeque sauce, and sour cream. I can't believe what a successful Saturday we had!



No comments:

Post a Comment