Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 day challenge, day 23

November 9, 2012


Dinner was a combination of one of my hubby's favorite meals with one of mine. Tacos meet pasta. 

We made giant pasta shells. The stuffing was made out of taco meat and cream cheese (a half a pack I had to use up). Placed on a layer of homemade salsa and then topped with taco sauce (used up a partial bottle), crushed tortilla chips (the bottom of a bag), mexican cheese, and green onions from my garden. After a quick trip under the broiler, the pasta shells ended up on a bed of lettuce and topped once again with a drizzling of taco sauce and a dollop of sour cream.

My daughter says it is a "make again" meal. My son says it is good and you need gigantic noodles.  My hubby says this meal is like our two fav meals mated and had a baby. Um, I guess that is a compliment. Recipe will be kept!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment