Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 day challenge, day 18

November 4, 2012

Uh-oh. We felt like going out for lunch today. Chicken wings were calling my name. But hey, we went to a restaurant that my friend is half owner of (will be full owner in January) so at least I'm giving a friend my business right?! After spending the day being a lazy bum I can't really say that I wanted to make dinner. The kids got hungry first so they just had a sandwich made out of leftover luau pork and the last of the hawaiian dinner rolls along with some fruit. 

Once my hubby and I got hungry we started poking around in the fridge. Even though the luau pork is amazing even as leftovers, it just didn't sound good. How about breakfast for dinner! Eggs, toast, and bacon. Look at the pic....once you notice that the bacon isn't burned, it is totally obvious that I did not cook this meal. Ha! Bacon is my nemesis. My delicious nemesis. Tomorrow is back to school/work so I think I will spend my day cooking. Apple pie? Apple crisp? Pinterest here is your notice. I need a yummy recipe for dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment