Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 day challenge, day 17

November 3, 2012


After football practice, they had pizza and drinks for everyone. Well, I guess that decided our lunch. We did a few errands and around 3pm were a little snacky. I told the kid to only get a snack that way we would still be hungry later for dinner. Buffalo Wild Wings for deep fried pickles. Well, either the pickles were really filling or my miller lite was too big. It totally back fired cuz the kids were hungry at dinner and I wasn't. Oops. 

I made luau pork that slow cooked for 12 1/2 hours. My kitchen smells so good. I just heated up some leftover beans and threw on a hawaiian dinner roll. Kids are fed.
A while later, my hubby and I decided to have a snack/dinner. He made muchachos out of the luau pork. Pork, green onion (from my garden), barbeque sauce, sour cream, and cheddar cheese.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment