Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 day challenge, day 12

October 29, 2012


Lunch was a leftover kind of day. My hubby took pizza to work. I had some steak and scalloped potatoes. Yum! I figured I would get dinner going in the slow cooker that way if we were to lose power this evening due to hurricane Sandy, I wouldn't need to worry about cooking dinner. Local beef short ribs slow cooked all day. A side of my parents home canned sauerkraut and hawaiian dinner rolls. Dessert was the best apple crisp ever. I'm down to one more container of the topping. Yikes. That may be one item that makes it onto my grocery list this week!

I was kind of giddy tonight after talking to my sister in law. Think I may have convinced her to give this challenge a little try. I'm excited for other people to join in and to hear what worked for them.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment