Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 day challenge, day 4

October 21, 2012


The fridge is starting to clear out so let's see how well I can do today... I felt like burgers for lunch but didn't have burger buns. Good thing I have such a resourceful hubby! How about sliders on hawaiian sweet rolls. Yum! I was excited for dinner because it was my turn to have one of my fav's. Lamb chops. I rummaged around in the veggie drawer and came up with a little broccoli and cauliflower. Garlic and parmesan roasted broccoli and cauliflower. That will definetely be made again. Also, a side of our homemade french bread, topped with butter and parmesan cheese and warmed in the oven. 


And because we love to snack, tonight would be no different. My hubby came up with the idea for muchachos. Yay! Tortilla chips topped with a little leftover taco meat, green onion, tomato, jalapeno, cheddar cheese, mexican cheese, guacamole, and sour cream. Omg. Taco muchachos were delicious. Day 4= success! However, I think I am down to onion, a green pepper, and potatoes for fresh veggies. Yikes.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment